neděle 3. března 2013

Jarni balerina- The Spring Ballerina

Mame tady nedeli a druhy dil serialu Mixed Media Art. Nebojte, nezapomnela jsem na vas. Ba naopak, strasne me bavi vytvaren stale novy a novy obrazy touto technikou a zdokonalovat samu sebe.

Sunday is here and the second episode of my new Mixed Media Art serial. Dont worry, I didnt forget you.  I really enjoy doing new production all along and  improving myself in this technique.

Dnes jsem pro vas vybrala obraz, ktery jsem pojmenovala jarni balerina. Pouzila jsem jemne tony barev v odstinech ruzove, merunkove, lila a dalsich.

Today, I have chosen picture, which I called Spring Ballerina. I have used soft tones of colours - pink, apricot, lila and others.


Sukne baleriny je vytvorena ze stuzek - 3D efekt. Pouzila jsem spousty propisotu, pozadovych razitek a dalsich beznych veci, ktere jsem nasla po dome. Proto me toto bavi, muzete pouzit cokoliv, co naleznete doma. Neni nutne kupovat draha razitka ci nejake dalsi propriety.

The ballerina's skirt is made of trimmings - 3D effect. I have used a lot of rub-ons, background stamps and other found objects. This is the reason why I love this technique. You can use everything you find at home. You dont have to buy expensive stamps and other special craft things.






Dekuji vsem, kdo se vracite na muj blog a venujete mu kousek z vaseho casu. Nove me najdete i na FB: www.facebook.com/pages/Originaltina/146040385557603?ref=hl

I thank everyone who drops in at my blog and spends a bit of your time. You can find me on FB: www.facebook.com/pages/Originaltina/146040385557603?ref=hl

Komentujte, sdilejte, likujte. Vyjadrete mi svuj nazor ohledne me tvorby.

Comment, share, like. Express me your opinion about my crafting.

Omlouvam se za kvalitu fotek, ale disponuji pouze tabletem. Fotoaparat zatim v nedohlednu.

I apologize for a quality of the photos, but I have only tablet. 
Vase OriginalTina
Yours OriginalTina

2 komentáře: