neděle 17. března 2013

3. dil MMA - 3. MMA's episode

3. dil serialu je tu a s nim i odtajneni prvni souteze. Bohuzel nikdo z vas netipnul, co se stalo mym hlavnim motivem jarniho a platna.

The third episode of MMA serial is here and with it the declassification of the first competition. Unfortunetaly, nobody guessed the main motive of my Spring canvas, so we have no winners.

Jak vse zacalo, proc zrovna velionocne jarni platna? Jednou jsem nahodou narazila na blog Christy Tomlinson, ona je naprosto dokonala. Diky me znalosti anglictiny jsem se hned zapsala na jeji She Art online kurz (jednou si urcite zajedu na jeji workshop osobne) a byla jsem jednoduse nadsena. Momentalne jsem na kurzu Junelle Jacobsen  The Art Of Spring. Je to nevycerpatelna studnice napadu. Jednou absolvuju vsechny jejich workshopy, kurzy..

How did everything start? Why Easter Spring toned canvas?  One day I came across Christy Tomlinson blog, she is perfect. Thanks to my knowledge of English I took one of her online classes, the She Art 1 ( I will take her class in person someday) and I was simply excited. Im taking the Art Of Spring now with Junelle Jacobsen. It is a botomless source of ideas and inspiration. I will definetaly take all their classes someday.

Ted k me tvorbe. Jako prvni jsem vyzkousela neposedne zajice. Nechala jsem se vest Junelle a vysledek je roztomily.

Now, to my crafting. I tried antsy hares at first. The result is pretty nice, sweet.









You can find me on my new FB page: the link is above.

Vase OriginalTina
Yours OriginalTina


2 komentáře:

  1. OH! Your artwork turned out so sweet and wonderful!! All that luscious texture! The roses are so beautiful... I can almost smell them!
    HuGGs!
    Debi (from Art of Spring)

    OdpovědětVymazat
    Odpovědi
    1. Oh Debi, thank you so much for your beautiful words.. I really appreciate it.. I've done some new sketches yesterday so I'll have to try to transport them to canvas :D :D HUgs.. :)

      Vymazat